Re: [Amps] water cooling

To: "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "jtml@vla.com" <jtml@vla.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] water cooling
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@healthall.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:24:49 -0500
Are you going to use a pump or go the thermosyphon route?  If the later the
pipe on the transmission cooler is too small.  My old '48 International
Harvester Cub uses the thermosyphon system to cool the 18-20 HP engine.  A
small car radiator would work OK and you would not need a pump or fan.

Randy AB9GO