Re: [Amps] QRO Questions

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO Questions
From: Ron Youvan <ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 15:45:07 +0000
> There was a PTFE coax about the size of RG213 that I saw in Germany (at
> Friedrichshafen maybe?) some time ago, but I can't remember what it's called
> and have never seen it since.  Anyone know of this stuff?

   There is a PTFE coax about the size of RG-58 with less loss and more power
handling
capacity than RG214 so what you mention is a lot more than probable.  (as is
1/4"
superflex)  I like the Times LMR products, while not as efficient as above,
many are "direct
burnable."  (polyethylene jacket)
--
    Ron  KA4INM - He who attacks the fundamentals of the American broadcasting
industry