Re: [Amps] Good engineering...More Car Computer Horror Stories

To: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@healthall.com>, "'Rob Stampfli'" <rob@cboh.org>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Good engineering...More Car Computer Horror Stories
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:18:15 -0400
In the mid to late 80's when computers were taking over in vehicles there
were all sorts of 2 way radio problems reported in QST and commercial
magazines. Even police radios caused problems.

I remember Toyota was regularly mentioned in ham publications as being
particularly hard to deal with.

Carl
KM1H