Re: [Amps] Good engineering...More Car Computer Horror Stories

To: Amplifier Reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Good engineering...More Car Computer Horror Stories
From: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:38:07 +0000
They are the same Toyota folks who said nothing is wrong with their cars ??

I remember helping a friend install a 2 Meter FM Radio in his VW. I had to
move the antenna around the vehicle until I found the "sweet spot" where
the engine didn't die when he keyed the mike.

RF and Computers are not always compatible !!

73, Dick, W1KSZ