Re: [Amps] A few nice ones on Ebay

To: dezrat1242@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] A few nice ones on Ebay
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 23:17:27 -0400
First time I ever heard any one defend what goes on, on 75 <:-))
How much power they run?  I have no idea, but it's not QRP.
Find "their frequency" quiet. Call CQ<:-))
Listen for a while. They often make the "unrated" movies sound polite.
How they've managed to stay there that long is a surprise.

73

Roger (K8RI)