Re: [Amps] Heath copyright

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Heath copyright
From: Jeff Carter <amps@hidden-valley.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 19:07:30 -0400
Apples and oranges, sir.

We're talking about intellectual property, which is in another whole
legal sphere from real property.

It comes down to Constitutional issues.  I am for strict
Constitutional interpretations, because I believe we should all be
playing from the same page, something we can't do once we start
playing fast and loose with the rules, or arbitrarily extending the
rights of corporations because it suits our major PAC contributors.

Jeff/KD4RBG