Re: [Amps] HV Connectors - Millen?

To: "Lee Buller" <k0wa@swbell.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV Connectors - Millen?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:58:25 -0400
They absorb moisture over time and the process has changed under later
owners. I wouldnt suggest using them over around 3500V in any enviroment.

Good old Amphenol PL-259 and SO-239, go for their Teflon versions if you
want. New real mil spec RG-213 will handle any ham inspired voltage. Stay
away from off brands and import crap. Ive been running up to 4KV thru the
above for over 25 years on the 2M amp. It hi-pots over 10kv.

Carl
KM1H