Re: [Amps] HV Connectors - Millen?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV Connectors - Millen?
From: George Watson <watson@sierracmp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:12:10 -0600
Aww, does that mean no one wants to buy the handful off Millen connectors I
have? I have never personally had an issue with them, though I don't think it's
the best design ever.

Someone mentioned John Doran's HV connector design at TimeFracture. I know John
and have seen his implementation. It's pretty bulletproof and very capable.
John is a HAM and active on RTTY on field day only typically, but
designs/builds a lot of meticulously engineered anachronistic stuff.

George, K0IW