Re: [Amps] How do you - powering a SS amp with a capacitor?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] How do you - powering a SS amp with a capacitor?
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 13:22:07 -0400

On 8/9/2010 11:34 AM, Randall, Randy wrote:
> Don't be too critical of the loud car stereo crowd.  It is because of them
> ‎that you can buy a 1-2 Farad cap at a price that doesn't break the bank!
That doesn't come near making it worth while. IQ is inversely
proportional to the db level.  Some day they will have to pay with lost
hearing.
Of course I group them with smokers and I did smoke for many years. Quit
stone cold over 30 years ago from 2 1/2 packs of Camels a day and with
no withdrawal symptoms. That group consists of the the old, the young,
and the not too smart.<:-))

73

Roger (K8RI)