Re: [Amps] 5CX1500 socket ( changed subject )

To: amps@contesting.com, donroden@hiwaay.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] 5CX1500 socket ( changed subject )
From: DAVE WHITE <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:42:11 +0000 (GMT)
My memory may fail me here (RF damage, perhaps) but I seem to remember Bob
G4UJS tried building an amp with a 5CX1500 some years ago, but had problems
with stability.  I'm not sure if he ever got to the bottom of the issues.

Not sure if this is any help but it may be worth chasing up before spending big
bucks on tubes/sockets.

cheers

Dave G0OIL