Re: [Amps] TenTec Centurion - 422 tuning question

To: <ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com>, "amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TenTec Centurion - 422 tuning question
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:26:24 -0500
Id start with 200pf !! and at least a 1000V DM-19 size silver mica or 5000V
ceramic RF cap.

But first since the amp was designed to work as built:
There is also the possibility that your tank circuit is upset by a leaky
plate blocking cap, shorted turns on the plate choke, crystalized solder
connections, partially fried safety choke.

Carl
KM1H