Re: [Amps] TenTec Centurion - 422 tuning question

To: k0wa@swbell.net, bemeier@bellsouth.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] TenTec Centurion - 422 tuning question
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:46:38 -0500 (EST)
I am still confused about 10 being full capacity.  The dial could have
been put on wrong.

In a message dated 12/23/2010 3:12:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
k0wa@swbell.net writes:

Hi  Lee,

My first resuorce was to Ten Tec.  They stated exactly what  I  thought
they
would.   The amps have been in production  for years and  they work fine.
Must
be a problem with  mine.  If I want them to look at  it - ship it to
Tennessee.

That may be the end result, but not my desired  solution.

73,Bruce

Well, isn't that great customer  service.  NOT!  I am not sure that I would
run a
company like  that.  Well, then I would assume that something is "broke" or
out
of  spec somewhere.  As people have been writing here, seems that there are
 some
components to check to see if they are defective or out of  tolerance(?).

I am sure that there is a solution....after all...it is a  "simple" pi-net
and
should work.

Lee - K0WA

In our day  and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you  can't
find any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some  Common Sense.  Is
Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the  image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my
mind.
-  John W.  (Kansas)