Re: [Amps] Picture tubes

To: amps@contesting.com, Rob Stampfli <rob@cboh.org>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Picture tubes
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 15:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
They float!  At least all of those that a guy who owned a garage TV shop down
the block from my parents house took down to the river and used for target
practice with a .22 calibre rifle did.  Now this was back in the mid 1950s when
no one was concerned about such things.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com