Re: [Amps] Value, part 3 (final)

To: <n2kw@juno.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Value, part 3 (final)
From: Dave M <slash_dot@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 09:38:45 -0400
If you are asking "Fair Market Value" you have to consider the market , a
broadcast engineer that HAS to have a transmitter up yesterday will pay
whatever he has to , after all he is spending some one elses money , in the ham
market it is a totaly differet story, I have a 4-1000 here and if someone
knocked on my door with 75 bucks he would have it LOL , I am looking for a few
4-400's , but I will wait and get some at the fleafests for 35 or 40 a peice ,
there is no way in hell I would pay the "pull" price that RF Parts ask nor do I
think any other educated ham would

73     VE3DV , Dave