Re: [Amps] Anodised aluminum

To: <n4zed@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Anodised aluminum
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 04:15:12 +0000
Best lock washer in this application is the one with big teeth on the outside
rim of the washer.... Second choice is big teeth on the inside of the hole.
The compression split lock washers are not usually turned upon tightening and
thus cut very little into the underlying metal.

GL  Chas

Charles Harpole k4vud@hotmail.com