Re: [Amps] ICOM PRO III QSK

To: "rick darwicki" <n6pe@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] ICOM PRO III QSK
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:06:34 -0800
the PRO III uses a relay for the send jack. I always use the T8V from one of
the aux jacks to key my amplifiers. I'm sure the relay in the PRO III is
pretty fast, 4-5 ms, but every little bit counts.

I not sure I have measured the timing between T8 going high and actual RF
output. But it is probably about 8ms.

73
Jim W7RY