[Amps] PRO III and ALpha 76

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] PRO III and ALpha 76
From: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 20:06:26 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all and the links. After looking thru all the stuff, this is my take
on things.

BTW I use a computer and Rig Blaster PRO to key the PRO III and do FSK RTTY
with the ACC jacks.
My AL-80B with a pin diode QSK board is keyed by the RCA jack Send on the back
of the radio, which I think is what W0QE indicates as the HSEND line.

W0QE shows the ACC 1 and 2 pin 3 send as having about 10 ms delay on make and
6-7 ms delay on break. This is the same line the RigBlaster is keying and might
be where I should come off to key the Alpha after I install the vacuum relays
and driver transistors.

As an additional complication I have a manual key and keyer plugged into the
PRO III and a SteppIR tuning lockout relay.

At any rate it appears 6 ms vacuum relays should work in the AMP if I drive
them from the ACC jack or maybe the PTT line out on the RigBlaster.

What say yeeeeeee ?

TNX AGN

Rick, N6PE