Re: [Amps] PRO III and ALpha 76

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] PRO III and ALpha 76
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 01:59:17 -0500
On 12/9/2011 11:06 PM, rick darwicki wrote:
> Thanks to all and the links. After looking thru all the stuff, this is my
> take on things.
>
> BTW I use a computer and Rig Blaster PRO to key the PRO III and do FSK RTTY
> with the ACC jacks.
> My AL-80B with a pin diode QSK board is keyed by the RCA jack Send on the
> back of the radio, which I think is what W0QE indicates as the HSEND line.

I'm not familiar with all of your set up, but I have found that my 756
Pro (not a III) will not key the 76A unaided.  I welded the relay
contacts together the first time I used it.  OTOH it keyed the Henry 2K4
and the Emtron DX-2sp just fine.

I have yet to try the rig blaster.  The naming sort of put me off as it
sounds so unprofessional. <:-))

73

Roger (K8RI)