Re: [Amps] Warm up and on time question...

To: Mike Baker <k7dd@cox.net>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Warm up and on time question...
From: Radio WC6W <wc6w_amps@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:15:55 -0800 (PST)
Hi Mike,
  It could be done in the "old way" with a phase control using a Triac.

  See Unitrode Application Note U-83

http://www.ti.com/lit/ml/slup061/slup061.pdf

  or perhaps an old GE SCR handbook.

  A modern scheme might employ a small PIC microcontroller.

73 & Good morning,
  Marv WC6W 310 649 3111

http://qsl.net/wc6w/