Re: [Amps] tetrode reverse screen grid current

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] tetrode reverse screen grid current
From: Ian White GM3SEK <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:14:42 +0000
Carl wrote:
>This is the URL that works Ian.
>http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/boards/tetrode/tetrode-1.htm

Thanks for posting the correction, Carl.

>BTW, is anyone stocking them in theUS? I called DEMI recently and they
>have nothing left.

It has been several years since we parted company with Down East
Microwave, in a very friendly way when DEMI decided to concentrate on
their core microwave business.

Then for a few years my US representative was Tom's Tubes, until Tom
W4TH so sadly passed away.

Since then, I have been selling the Triode and Tetrode Boards and kits
from here in Scotland. I find it much better to have a direct
relationship with every customer around the world, and US customers
barely see any difference in delivery times.

--

73 from Ian GM3SEK
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/boards