Re: [Amps] tetrode reverse screen grid current

To: Hsu <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] tetrode reverse screen grid current
From: John Lyles <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:44:04 -0700
I'm think you could work out an automatic circuit that sensed when to
load the supply, when current is coming back into it. That is
essentially a shunt regulator of sorts. Just more complexity than a
fixed Resistor. Living with reverse current at certain power levels is
like living with a mother-in-law.....
73
John
K5PRO