Re: [Amps] tetrode reverse screen grid current

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] tetrode reverse screen grid current
From: "Carel, pc5m" <pc5m@xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 22:20:33 +0100
Hi, I am using some sort of shunt/linear circuit for grid supply (negative)
in my tetrode amplifier.

For the sake of this discussion I  just adapted the schematic (reversed
diodes and replaced pnp for npn's...) and I think it would give a starting
point of designing something for screen regulation.

I will source current via T1 and it can sink current through D1, T2 and T3

http://www.pc5m.net/images/160mts-th289_pa/pos%20screen%20supply.pdf

Of course you need to change circuit values for higher voltages/currents,
but the idea should be valid.

Gl, Carel, pc5m