Re: [Amps] 4CX1000A (General Electric)

To: Roger Dixon <lists@irdixon.plus.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4CX1000A (General Electric)
From: N7KA@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:17:12 +0000 (UTC)

The 5-digit code:  08594

They have been called FSCM (Federal Stock Code for Manufacturers), Cage Code,
and now known as BINCS.    Some codes are all numeric, some are alpha-numeric.

The code 08594 is assigned to Varian Associates in Salt Lake City.

To find these codes search BINCS.  Actually BINCS is a search engine that
allows searching by several different criteria.  Here is the URL for the site
I located the info.

Arne N7KA