Re: [Amps] April QST article on RF power tube test stand

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] April QST article on RF power tube test stand
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 08:38:41 -0700 (PDT)
Carl,

I would be very interested in your ideas on what should be added.  My opinion
was also that it was a bit limited (keeping in mind my absolute beginner status
in high power amps) and could stand a few additions such as easy provision for
running lower plate voltage for gettering, some way to test emission, etc.
Also
still needs some way to hipot the tube but I guess that is best handled with a
separate hipot test setup.

In any event, I would be most eager to hear your ideas.

73
Bob, WA2CKY