Re: [Amps] Corian for HV insulators?

To: amp reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Corian for HV insulators?
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@uchealth.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:35:37 -0400
I was thinking of using some of this material outside.  How well does it hold
up to UV and cold temps??  If round stock could be sourced I could manufacture
beehive insulators for high power end fed antenna tuners too.
One other source would be a remodel of a fast food restaurant's kitchen or
customer counter.  I have seen it used in restrooms for sinks also, but the
yuck factor is too much for me to get around.  Every time I show up on the site
the stuff is already gone!

Randy.

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.