Re: [Amps] Corian for HV insulators?

Subject: Re: [Amps] Corian for HV insulators?
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@q.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 11:48:35 -0700
If it's the plain white or buff variety it should hold up well.
I design and machine a few lithophanes here and there and most of the
smaller ones are attached to a Southern window so that the image can be
seen during the day. None that I've seen or heard of has been affected
at all by long-term UV. Pretty rugged material.

73,
Jim N7CXI