Re: [Amps] Guidelines.....toroids for tank ckts

To: <PACER99@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Guidelines.....toroids for tank ckts
From: "k7fm" <k7fm@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 07:40:06 -0700
"this is a ridiculous waste of time. ...get a life if you can't give the
originator of this thread a straight
answer.

Did my wife put you up to this?  These are her exact words she uses, knowing
that I have over 15 amplifiers along with collected parts, panels and
cabinets, on the third floor of the barn.  Tubes, vacuum capacitors, roller
inductors and a shelf full of books.  She claims that all I need is one.
The simple fact is that I do not have a straight answer to give her, other
than I have a mental disorder.  So, I practice my answers from time to time.

She really thinks that having one amplifier and talking to people half way
around the world is a waste of time when she can do it on her computer.

73,  Colin  K7FM

PS there were numerous answers about using toroids in amplifiers, before I
corrupted the thread - so you must grab the information while it is hot.