Re: [Amps] Vacuum Relay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Vacuum Relay
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:12:07 -0800
On 12/13/2012 11:15 AM, Paul Christensen wrote:

It doesn't take long to find some incredibly good buys on used Tektronix scopes

Yes, a local ham just bought one at a great price. And I just bought a Rigol DM1102E bramd new for $379 with free shipping. 100 MHz, dual channel, digital storage, DSP filtering, FFT, and a few other nice features. Stick a piece of wire on the probe and you'll see your keying waveform. Stick the other probe on your key line, trigger on it, and you'll see the TX delay. I'm quite pleased with the nicely controlled keying waveform with my Elecraft K3 driving my Titan 425.

73, Jim K9YC