Re: [Amps] Vacuum Relay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Vacuum Relay
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 05:58:31 -0500
Thanks, everyone, for the good ideas. I'm going to spend some quality time looking at W2AEW's videos, for sure, and will do the simple setup for a check of timing through my whole keyer-rig-amp chain.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.