Re: [Amps] 8877 won't load on 80M

Subject: Re: [Amps] 8877 won't load on 80M
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:28:25 +0800
Yep. An air gap where it ain't supposed to be.

Alek. VK6APK

On 28/01/2013 9:02 AM, MU 4CX250B wrote:
Sounds to me like there are two possibilities, One, your input network
is miswired or not switching into the 80m position properly, and
second is the same for your tank circuit. There isn't much else to go
wrong.  I'm betting it's the tank circuit.
73,
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone