Re: [Amps] BAD DEAL STAY AWAY! / an alternative source

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] BAD DEAL STAY AWAY! / an alternative source
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:34:56 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
To: "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 21:24:06 -0500, KV5I wrote:

Epay will do nothing except steal your
money and then let PayPal steal the rest.

REPLY:
Your statement doesn't ring true. I have had a couple of fraudulent issues
that PayPal resolved immediately in my favor.

I suspect you're one of those guys who tried to pull something shady and got
caught. Now you're PO'd because neither eBay nor PayPal will bail you out.

They are both reputable companies.

73, Bill W6WRT

Somehow I get the same feeling. In this day and age buyers are often more suspect than sellers as fleabay has gone a long way to weed the bad ones out.

I go as far as to look at their FB and if there is a pattern I drop them from bidding or do an immediate refund with some excuse.

Carl
KM1H