[Amps] 4CX1000A blower

To: Dave Trainor <dave@n8zfm.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 4CX1000A blower
From: Radio WC6W <wc6w_amps@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Dave,
    If you are running just a 4CX1000A, the Rotron Viking (B suffix) blower is
an acceptable choice.

    Should one contemplate dropping in a 4CX1500B, at full tilt, the Rotron
Spinnaker blower is indicated.

    Both of the above are DC powered and so may be easily speed controlled for
noise considerations.

73 & Good morning,
   Marv WC6W

http://qsl.net/wc6w/

 I bought the blower on ebay. It is
 Japanese and the model number is B353-3. It is a 200v
 blower, so I used a tap on one of the transformer primaries.
 Unfortunately, I forgot the
 name of the manufacturer and the spec sheet I have is in
 Japanese!

 On 10/28/2013 10:04 AM, Dave Trainor wrote:
 > Vic, love the construction, can you tell me who's
 blower that is?  All the
 > ones I have found so far are much thicker, the under
 chassis mounting is