Re: [Amps] AL-82 opinions

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-82 opinions
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:04:37 -0800
Carl,

Thank you for the information, I run the amp at 1000 W for any 100% duty
cycle mode, and 1500 for CW/SSB, if in a contest.

If normal operation, I run the amp at 500 W for 100% duty cycle modes,
for non contest, and 1500 W for CW during non contest periods...  So I
guess one could say that during contests I up rate the amp on 100% duty
cycle modes to 1 KW.

Again, THANK YOU for the data here Carl.

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net