Re: [Amps] "N, " "TNC" and "BNC" connectors are rated at 500 Watts and w

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] "N, " "TNC" and "BNC" connectors are rated at 500 Watts and work at 1, 000 Watts as log as the load is good..
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:37:45 -0500
Are you sure those were real Amphenols and not copies?
I blew out several no names that looked OK when I first built the phasing for the various stacks for 10-40M. After the 5th or so I stripped every one out of the system and retaped. Luckily no contest or new one for DXCC was involved (-;

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>