Re: [Amps] UHF Connectors & Crimpers: WHICH/WHAT SOURCE

To: "Pete Raymond" <n4kwpete@centurylink.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] UHF Connectors & Crimpers: WHICH/WHAT SOURCE
From: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:12:17 -0700
Pete & Everyone,
Maybe I've missed something along the way but is there a list that calls out what die goes with what RG number? The only one I know for sure is the one for LMR-400. I now have 2 crimpers, with 8 different die sizes and only one I know for sure.
73 Hardy N7RT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete Raymond" <n4kwpete@centurylink.net>