Re: [Amps] Old Moto RF Decks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Old Moto RF Decks
From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 01:33:59 +0100
The Tram family of broadcast AM/DRM transmitters by Transradio seem to have
no IMD issues. They make use of adaptive pre distortion and use LDMOS,
however not sure whether Freescale ore NPX hardware but I could find out.
A 10KW unit has just been taken out of business and is on sale by a
broadcast technician responsible for that site before.

http://www.transradio.de/index.php/en/tram-en/am

73
Peter