Re: [Amps] SS amps and auto-tune. Is it even necessary?

To: 'AMPS' <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SS amps and auto-tune. Is it even necessary?
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 22:14:24 -0500
I respectfully disagree - unless one demands only a
full-legal amp.

SB-200's (and many similar power-level amps) sold like
crazy in the past & are still being resold daily.

A 600w SS amp is not expensive to build - a 1.5KW is.

Might we divide the discussion that way, please?

It would be helpful to direct some attention to the
positive opportunities via new devices to provide Hams
with affordable entry-level 160-10m SS amps.

WDYT?

Thanks - David KD4E

It can all be done; but not cheaply :-(

Leigh VK5KLT