[Amps] High Voltage Plate Transformer Question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] High Voltage Plate Transformer Question
From: Mike Lucas <w5chr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 14:17:44 -0500
I have a transformer removed some 20 plus years ago from a pole-pig. Since I've been the owner, it has served well as a heavy-duty door stop. Weight is about 90 lbs. There is a 5-position switch on the primary, and measured voltage is 7200 with 246 connected to the secondary. Core is 10 in. tall, 9-1/2 wide, and 4 in. thick. Winding is 9-1/2 diameter, and 5-1/2 tall.

       Anyone care to make a SWAG as to usable  amperage???

If you need this transformer, and can pick it up, price is $20. Paypal preferred, cash if I know you!

       Mike Lucas W5CHR
       Rison, Ark.
       w5chr @bellsouth.net
       30 miles south of Pine Bluff, Ark