Re: [Amps] KPA1500 Efficiency vs. RF-Kit B26

To: "amps@Contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] KPA1500 Efficiency vs. RF-Kit B26
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 16:58:26 -0400
Jim N7CXI (too many Jim's)

Now that is a valid point. I have been into the amp and there no thermocouples or sensors attached to the LDMOS ceramic or tabs for that matter

One possible explanation  is that it is a calculated number for the case temperature based on the substrate temperature?

IF WE HAD SCHEMATICS ELECRAFT IT WOULD HELP ...(anybody listening?) 8^(

Dave
NR1DX