Little fish.....

Subject: Little fish.....
From: bsmith@tx.ncsu.edu (Brent Smith)
Date: Mon Oct 28 12:18:30 1996
Hmmmmm ... First "big guns" tell us small fry that we need to
participate for the sheer enjoyment of making a bunch of QSO's not
simply for score (... and not because we are out to win, which we
never can with modest equipment and limited time).  Then you tell us
we should not make zero point QSO's (even if it's a multiplier), even
if that's what we enjoy (and we need the mult) because it contributes
nothing to the score.  You need to get your story straight.  Which is
it?  Enjoyment or score?  And how much longer does it take to say
"DX only" than to say "5905"?  It's just a matter of accomodating
(or putting down) the other fellow.

                             - - - Brent - - - KO4PY - - -