[CQ-Contest] Various soapbox...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Various soapbox...
From: k0wa@southwind.net (Lee Buller)
Date: Fri Nov 7 11:51:10 1997
At 11:17 AM 11/7/97 -0600, you wrote:

>QRP ops: please be more confident about the power of your signals!  Q
>category stations were much more likely than others to send their exchanges
>twice on the first try.  But it was usually unnecessary & a waste of time --
>most QRP ops were easy copy, with many of them louder than many A-power
>stations.  Especially with the long exchange in SS, it's best to only repeat
>something if you're asked to repeat it.

>Douglas E. Smith  W9WI/4               desmith@Telalink.net.xxx

I agree Doug.  This is a good piece of advice for a lot of the Q guys and
gals.  Rock and Roll.  The big stations will ask for fills.  Get it in and
over with before a station comes and sees a big hole and starts calling CQ.
Whooops, I am talking about myself.  Sorry guys, in the excitement, goofs.

Lee
k0wa@southwind.net