[CQ-Contest] Wireless headphones/mike

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Wireless headphones/mike
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Fri Dec 12 00:13:50 1997
OJ,
The biggest hurdle with ganging headphones together is the loading that they
present to the audio source.  Multiple IR headphones could use the same
source--we did it in the astronaut's gym at their stationary
bicycles/treadmills, etc.

As long as a headphone's IR detector can "see" the emitter, it will pick up
exactly what the other IR headphones would pick up, all "seeing" the emitter
equally.

Yup...sounds like a great application for team building and training.

73,
Dale, kg5u