[CQ-Contest] Wireless headphones/mike

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Wireless headphones/mike
From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn)
Date: Tue Dec 9 14:17:39 1997
Hi Mike,

Instead of 900mhz, why not infrared headsets. (my luck, I'd get some 900mhz
headsets tuned to some local repeater....) There are some infrared stereo
headsets on the market. Should be pretty easy to put a boom mike on it and
make up some small infrared circuitry to talk to the radio.

I've been thinking of just trying out the infrared headsets, the absence of
a coilcord and the ability to get up and stretch/walk around while still
keeping an ear on whats going on (especially in a contest) looks promising