[CQ-Contest] "Worked Before" stupidities

Subject: [CQ-Contest] "Worked Before" stupidities
From: n4bp@bc.seflin.org (Bob Patten)
Date: Tue Jan 6 14:32:11 1998
On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, Larry Hutchinson wrote:

> Sometimes the "worked-b4" reply can be helpful.

It's helped me too, on CW.  I'm used to using CAT with the 1000MP so
don't have to worry abt band changes.  The first time I did a QRP contest
with the new IC-706MKII (before CAT), my NA sent a "B4" to a W7 who
answered my CQ.  Turned out I had worked him on 15M and I forgot to
change bands on NA when I switched the 706 to 20M...

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715