[CQ-Contest] more - Logging "QRP, or Mobile" contacts

Subject: [CQ-Contest] more - Logging "QRP, or Mobile" contacts
From: ddjones@nas.com (Dale Jones K5MM)
Date: Tue Mar 3 20:00:22 1998
 Yuri,
 Actually, I don't care if he's in another county or country, I don't care
 if he's running 9 gazillion watts, and I don't care if it's him or not.
 I am not being asked to confirm any of that stuff.  Something came out of
 my receiver -- a call sign, a report, maybe a location, and that signal
 was readable at my QTH, on a given frequency that I KNOW, and at a time
 that I KNOW.  That's the part I'm confirming.

 The other guy has to confirm to himself, or to some awards authority,
 the other stuff.  NOT ME.

 Thanks for responding.
 73
 Dale  K5MM