[CQ-Contest] Heil BM-10 headset problem

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Heil BM-10 headset problem
From: bschwerdlin@hlb.com (Bob Schwerdlin)
Date: Fri Mar 20 11:14:00 1998
Yeah,

When I was in the Pro Sound industry, like Bob Heil... I used several types
of Sennheisser microphones.  They had ABSOUTLY the best low end for kick
drums, mic'ing bass guitars, sax and piano's.  In the recording studio, the
Senn headsets are "the industry standard"

I know from experience, that ALL sennheisser mics and headphones are first
rate.  Highly reccomended.

73

... Bob, WG9L