[CQ-Contest] Multi-Op in NAQP

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multi-Op in NAQP
From: n4gn@iglou.com (Tim Totten, N4GN)
Date: Thu Dec 17 16:59:22 1998
On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, John Unger wrote:

> I've been thinking about joining up with some friends in the January NA QSO
> Party to operate as a multi entry. But when I looked over the rules and
> thought about it some more I realized that I had some questions, which I
> hope can be answered here.

The question I've always had is whether each op is supposed to send their
own name as part of the exchange, or should the team pick one name and
stick with it for the whole contest?  Fortunately, the only time I ever
did a multi-op in NAQP, it was with another guy named Tim (KU4J)!

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@iglou.com
http://www.iglou.com/n4gn/