[CQ-Contest] Re: Sending the wrong exchange

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Sending the wrong exchange
From: alan@es.com (alan@es.com)
Date: Mon Mar 8 10:02:12 1999
I ran into this quite a bit with the 1K, K and KW guys. I heard operators
saying all three, and more common was K and KW being sent by the same
operator. I noticed that with some multiop stations there were
inconsistencies with some operators sending K and some sending KW. My guess
is that when they submit their logs, there will be no notes about what
exchange was sent with which QSO. Let us hope that the contest committee
makes a sensible ruling about this. Good luck.

Alan, KO7X