[CQ-Contest] World High ARRL SSB Score (XA5T)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] World High ARRL SSB Score (XA5T)
From: perring@texas.net (N5RP)
Date: Tue Mar 9 21:43:20 1999
>From the recent after-contest  posts I am reading, it would appear that we
are again absorbed with the score,
the paranoia of being disqualified,
and the concern that our copying the exchange exactly as sent might not
jive with what the computer checking might statistically require.

Granted, winning is what the "documented for posterity under the magnifying
glass of peers" result is all about, but what about the fun !

Who had the most fun out there?
Did anybody have so much fun that they might get disqualified?
I bet XA5T did better than the whole wide world in this contest!
I was there so I should know, and I'm not concerned with how our log is
checked by whomever. Our fun content will withstand all scrutiny.

N5RP

C. Robert Perring
Consultant to Technology ATD3
12715 Westmere