[CQ-Contest] Re: Last 2

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Last 2
From: hwardsil@WOLFENET.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Wed Jul 28 09:26:21 1999
> He just responded to the "last 2" and didn't log them. And of
> cource, when the qsl arrived, it was returned "not in log".

Frankly, this might just encourage the behavior because Mr. Last Two will
just think that he didn't beller loud enough or repeat the last two enough
times.  The feedback needs to be immediate and clear that the "last two
will not do" (almost as good as Johnny Cochran).

How about, "I will respond only to full callsigns" or "Please use your
full callsigns"?  I realize that it gets old when the pileup turns over
every five minutes, but if the situation is to be rectified, it will take
continuous education and reinforcement.

73, Ward N0AX